Monday, February 9, 2009

Chris Brown kick the sh*t out of Rihana.

Not really,

The singer and his girlfriend were seen out together on a Pre-Grammy at Clive Davis', smiling and being playful. However according to various sources the couple have been struggling with the demands and high profile celebrity life, allegations of infidelity and fights were common.

Chris Brown recently open up about his struggles when younger with domestic violence:

"I don't want to mention the person's name - it wasn't my real father - but somebody hurt my mom and me, I had to deal with that from seven all the way to 13. It affected me, especially (my behavior) towards women - I treat them differently. I don't want to put a woman through the same thing that person put my mom through. I was scared and timid when I was little. I used to pee in my bed... I think it was me being nervous, and scared to get up (out of bed) and see what was going on. My mom used to try and hide it from me and my sister, but we knew. Anybody that's going through it, just try to deal with it, talk it out."


-- Chris Brown

The bad news come as a shock to a lot of people who sees in Chris Brown a very down to earth young man. Wrigley the Doublemint gum company for whom Chris Brown were participating on a ad campaign, put the ad on indefinite hold. With the domestic violence case pending against him, the company had this to say:

"Wrigley is concerned by the serious allegations made against Chris Brown. We believe Mr. Brown should be afforded the same due process as any citizen," the company said in a statement released to MTV News. "However, we have made the decision to suspend the current advertising featuring Brown and any related marketing communications until the matter is resolved."

No comments:

Post a Comment